We are set to begin Phase 2 of practices. Phase 2 means we get to actually practice playing softball!! So here is what you need to know:
All of the following was sent out previously. However, here it is again...
1. Dates - July 20, 22, 23, 27, 29, 30 9:00am-11:00am
August 3, 5, 6, 3:15pm-5:15pm
2. Check in remains the same. Players are expected to check temperatures prior to arriving at practice. Coaches will again check your temperature prior to getting on the field.
3. Wear the appropriate softball attire and bring your gear. This means softball pants, cleats, tshirt(NO TANK TOPS), helmet, bat, glove. We will not be providing anything for you to use except for softballs.
4. Bring your own water. We are not allowed to provide any for you to drink from.
5. Players who have not gone through their 2nd round of testing(or in some cases their first round of testing) will do so the first day we see you next week. Final testing will take place as part of tryouts on August 10.
Contact me if you have any questions. GO CHAP!!