Day 2 of tryouts will be Monday March 2nd. We can not make a call as to when or where it will take place until we see what the projected warm weather this weekend does for the field. We need quite a bit of snow to melt away in order to get on the field on Monday. If it dries out, day 2 of tryouts will take place Monday March 2nd after school starting at 3:15.
If the field remains unplayable, we will hold day 2 of tryouts before school, 5:15am, on Monday March 2nd. However, not all players may be attending this day. So, location and time, as well as what groups of players will be attending, will be posted this weekend by Sunday once I feel like I can make that call.
Day 3 of tryouts - IF NECESSARY - will take place Tuesday, March 3rd. Same situation applies here - I will wait and see what the field looks like before deciding if we will be outside on Tuesday or inside before school. However, if we are outside Monday it is very likely we will be outside Tuesday.
IMPORTANT - and this is something that not only has been sent out through this website but has been told to the boys on multiple occasions this winter - if they have not completed the spring sports registration forms, submitted an updated sports physical form, and paid their DCSD participation fee, either online or through the athletic office at school by 3:00 this Friday, Feb 28, they can not tryout Saturday or Monday. They will need to wait until Tuesday, day 3 of tryouts.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks. GO CHAP!!